My Blog List

Thursday, October 4, 2012

HAPINESS..maybe not..


Happiness is the gift that anyone can bring. Happiness is a family you can join. Finally, Happiness can alter the world. I have all of these characteristics of Happiness in my life. That was until I made a
mistake. The fatal stupid mistake that lead to the end of my happiness.

 

I was on top of the world one day and rotting in hell the next. You can make one mistake that at the time you do not think will have an impact but it does. I have learned that making that mistake is not worth the risk when you have all you need right in front of you. I was bestowed with the gift of happiness. My world was filled with smiles and laughter. I was cheering and in show choir, had a great social life, and was overall well off. I then made the fatal mistake of not listening to my own instincts and falling from that cloud all the way down to the ground. Let me tell you that ground did not feel good at all.

 
The thunder crashed, the lighting struck, and my world was shaken to the point of no return. I had reached hell. I wish I could get out but once you get there it is difficult to make it back out alive. I would turn back time to redo all of it again. I would not be in a depressed state of the world if I could make the right word choices to my elders and if I would’ve kept my head out of my ass to see the reality of whats going on. One little mistake can change the whole set of life.

 
I lost something that I love, I lost the trust I deserved, I lost the faith in me others had. I lost everything and to think of that idea kills me. I want to be able to explain my logic but I have barried that cache so deep I don’t think I can unbarry it. I want to have my parents love me, which they always will but more than now. I wish they would trust me to leave the house, to drive down the street, or carry my phone. The biggest problem I have with this situation is that I could’ve avoided the whole situation if some actions were taken right ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment