My Blog List

Sunday, October 21, 2012

FREAKING COMPUTER!


When you are in high school the main component that you will need it a computer, so that you can complete all of your assignments. Well I have experienced the worst timing of my life. This week our computer decided to feel the need to break. The ventilation system inside it stopped working so if you stay on it for a mild amount of time it will then light itself on fire. So as I am getting up Sunday morning to complete my homework over the weekend I learn that I cannot use the computer.

My mind goes into panic mode as I realize that I need the computer to blog, revise my AP LANG paper, and to type up my National Honor Society application essay. I am SCREWED.. I begin to try to think of a way to make this all run smoothly. Well I can’t go into school early and I am surely not going to the library. So I asked if I could use my dad’s laptop. He didn’t seem to mind and I plug it in. It is a older version but I thought it would do. I am logging on and go to hit on the internet and what comes up? Internet Explorer cannot display webpage at this time, would you like help? No I don’t want help I want you to work! I am so upset at this point I do not know what to do. I have my own laptop but earlier this year it decided to break to. So once again I am screwed. I then think of an genius idea to save the day. Well my phone has internet and so I can do it on there! Problem solved! I hurry and try to log onto the blogger site and realize that it is an automatic log on to my other gmail account and I cannot remember for the life of me how to get rid of it. I almost had the solution and again another problem comes up! This is just the perfect day for me. Well I wish that this would all be figured out. Well it isn’t figured out. It is never figured out.

As I contemplate what to do I soon realize the answer. I run to my mother and tell her that I need a new laptop! She could buy me one now so that we both wont be on the laptops at the same time and she can get it for me before I have to go to college! Well she said well see! Lets hope Christmas. Then I will never ever have a computer malfunction again.. well until the vent breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment