My Blog List

Friday, October 19, 2012

Change is good

Change can sometimes work for the better. It may be hard at first but then eventually everything will turn out right. It makes you feel uneasy and out of order, chaos may occour. My motto is through the old comes something new, and who doesnt like something new right!
My freshman year of high school i took FOS instead of chemistry. I had the coolest teacher ever! Her name was Ms.Lewis. She would show us crazy lab demos all of the time and always make us laugh. She came up with ways for me to remeber that "CATions are positive (pusitive)" while she would complete the most rediculous cat reinactment ever! She would tell us stories that you couldnt belive about her college days and everything about her life. She would let us be loud and get rowdie and yet still learn what we need to know. Every friday when it would come around to leave her class she would say "Rember to wear your seatbets and be safe!"
The same saying did not work for her. On the weekend in the fall my family recived a phone call from the school. They were telling us that something tradgic had happened to Ms.Lewis. As normal, i figured an interaction with a student occoured or something to that manner. Well it didnt. My mom tells me the news that she had been out camping and a freak accident occoured. She was killed. Let me repeat, she was KILLED. My heart stopped in its tracks and i was completley shocked. She was gone forever and would never come back.
It is now my junior year and i am in chemistry now. When Ms. Lewis died they hired a new teacher. Ms.Reimer came and she is aweosme! I looked forward to chemistry everyday to get to learn and have fun. I must say she does a great job at what she does. She has even inspired me to looking into wanting to be a teacher! I would love to be able to make learning fun just like the way she made it fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment