My Blog List

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Whats your future contain?


Do you ever just space off wondering about the future you will have? Ever wonder what life would be like if you would do things differently? These questions pop into my mind whenever I am zoning off in class, in my dreams, or just listening to slow songs. I wish I could play my life out many ways and then choose which one is the correct path.

Is taking chances and making mistakes worth the risk? Is what you are wondering about enough to explore and change your life as it is now. Whenever I come to one of these decisions I just want to break down. I want the answer and I want it in front of me. Now wouldn’t that be nice if that was the way life worked. Well we all know it doesn’t but I think we are all given clues to follow.

That one dream that you can’t shake is in my mind. When you cannot remember any of the others you have had but yet that one dream seemed so surreal that you cannot pass it up to remember. Then we begin to deeply explore what it means to us and our future. Will it help me gain something, or will I lose something I need or care about. I am just full of questions and avenues that the roads of my mind will never stop adventuring down. As a girl, and a girl who is all about romance and finding the loop holes to solution to a problem I want an answer! Can I please just have an answer!

There are those times when I am zoning off in class and just feel like you are raced back in time to a memory that is stuck to your brain. It’s like the other memories had been filtered into the safe but that one found a way to slip out and drive you insane! I want closure and an answer of why this memory will not shake. I consistently get distracted and cannot get anything done. I then think of ways to solve the problem but know that all of them are just my stupid Medulla Oblongata running crazy.

Finally there are those times when you are in the car, listening to your iPod, or just in your room with music on and a song comes on that you connect a memory straight too. Some are just those slow songs that know how to provoke emotion in anyone, and then there are the ones that make you think. Most of the time my mind is free and I am just zoning off when the lyrics hit you and then that song has meaning. Others make you think of a situation that the song goes with. Many I just find to become now close to my heart and very special to me.

Well who knows what my future will bring. Let’s hope my mind finds the correct avenues to explore and continue down so that it will lead to eternal happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment