My Blog List

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fate, is it our destiny?


Fate is a very broad and confusing idea that was created. It makes us second guess our decisions in life and wonder what life will bring.  I always ask the question, is fate determined by our actions or the universes actions.

Have you ever had that moment when you are doing something and then all of the sudden your answer appears right in front of you? I was recently watching a captivating love movie which lead to me thinking about my love life. As I was sitting there waiting for a text I was captivated by and intense love scene. Maybe a millisecond later my phone lights up. My heart skips a beat and I cannot stop the racing thoughts running through my mind. He is the right one. I know he is because he texted me at the exact same moment that they were pronouncing their love. You know its meant to be!

Another example I have is when you are sitting in class or out and about and you start zoning out and find yourself thinking of past experiences with someone that warm your heart. Then you hear their name being yelled out, they walk past you, or your sitting there with them. You just know it’s right and your where you should be.

Is fate really a choice we are given or is it in higher powers hands? This concept truly blows my mind because at times I feel that I make decisions to determine the outcome and other something is compelling you to do them. When your brain has you dream of a situation or you day dream about it. When you “accidentally” run into someone, or when they communicate with you. Then there are other times when you take the risk and it does come out to be the best outcome. Every time I have a run in with this so called fate concept I just start to wonder. My mind goes crazy and doesn’t know what to do! I am just being swayed at the time to distract myself or am I really suppose to listen to what I am thinking about. Do I read into the subliminal message or skip right past it?

So you tell me. Do you believe that fate is determined by our actions or the universes actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment