My Blog List

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shoes are a girls best friend


Shoes. What are shoes? Well they are cloth or rubber things that make up what we walk on everyday. They protect us from the wet and dirty ground and keep our feet warm when needed. They provide support and also let us express our inner style. My shoe choice depends on my mood.

My knee high boots are for the dressy days. When I want to look chic and sassy I wear my boots proudly.  I pair them with my leggings to dress up my outfit. They make me feel strong and powerful. I am ready to go fro the day because I know that I can be comfortable and still look like a million bucks.

On to my heels. Heels are made for my special occasions. When I have a wedding, homecoming, or a nice dinner these are what I wear. They make me look mature and feel on top of the world. As we all know by the end of the night they become a pain and your feet are full of blisters and you cannot move them. That doesn’t matter because at the time you feel fabulous.

On my lazy days I am all for my moccasins. They have the fur that keep my feet completely warm and then they are super comfortable. I can just chill out and have no problems in the world. I feel calm and chilled out. I can slip them off and cuddle up wherever I am.

Sandals are made for my super crazy beach days. In the summer when it is time to hit the beach I grab my sandals and away I go! When we arrive at the beach those shoes come flipping off and they stay there until night. These shoes are the the best. They can come off easy, get wet, and still look cute.

My sperrys are also my best friend. They can look super sophisticated and also can be calm. They are called boat shoes for a reason anyways. They can be comftorable and made for romping around while I can look super awesome. They are my cheetah print shoes that can drive anyone crazy.

So no matter what mood I am in I can always express myself in my awesome stock pile of shoes. These shoes can make an outfit or make my day. No matter what I can always know that my shoes are there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment