My Blog List

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summer time fever!(:

I have recently hit the realization that it is almost summer and I cannot stop thinking of what the future will hold! I cant wait to lay out and tan, go swimming, vacation, and have nothing to worry about at all but kicking back and enjoying myself. Summer symbolizes the freedom that kids in school so long for while we are stuck in class.

It is finally warming up and now experiencing the sun so I sit in class and zone out the window. Day dreaming of the good ol days that are soon to come. My friends and I make bucket lists and have the most outrageous ideas in mind to accomplish over the summer time. Not only does summer show us the great times we have ahead to experience it shows us the miracles got has left out for us. The seasons change and we can experience new things. It gives us hope in the cold winter that we are nearing the warmth that we so longingly deserve. Everyone in general is much more happy and can enjoy themselves more. We can kick back and lay out. The idea of school is so stressful and we just want a break to soak up some of that sunny d! So come on summer I dare you to come out and show your face!

The ground hog saw his shadow and it is time for him to show me the long awaited spring. I am ready to road trip, go shopping, roll down first ave with the windows down and music blaring, and go to the pool. It is now time to break out the short shorts and tanks and live in my swimsuit. Become super tan and get that summer glow. Say goodbye to school and see it next year when I will be a senior. Its time to live the good life before school in High School will soon come to an end. I am beckoning summer to come save me from my peril of school time. I have hit my level of work and am ready for that break so I hope I hit it soon!

Once summer hits we wont be able to stop. So let have fun and make the best of it. Start the trends and make the memories. Meet new people have new fun and most importantly spend time with the ones that mean the most to you! Holla back girl its time to party! You do only live life once...

No comments:

Post a Comment