My Blog List

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Inspiration blooming from us all

Dancing is not just movement that we do for fun, it creates a world of showing expression and emotion through the movements we can create. Some are blessed with these special powers to help other feel and experience something like never before. I as a dancer have been able to feel the joy my dancing can bring myself and others as well.

Whenever I feel down or upset I need to connect to my music and move. When I am dancing I feel that all of the weight is lifted off me and I am able to think and breath. The emotions that can overwhelm someone is amazing. The music in combination with movement creates a story that others can follow and perceive what we are experiencing. I dance like no one is around even when their is a crowd. The security that comes over me is inspiring and makes me want to spread my feelings all around. Dance is like a blank canvas and we are the paint. With every step we are changing the colors and creating the outline for others to view.

As I have grown up I have matured through my dancing styles and created a closer bond to what I can feel when dancing. I am now an instructor at a studio with my Director from when I was a little girl. The feeling of now being able to give other aspiring dancers their dream is overwhelming. I feel so rewarded whenever I watch my girls preforming and see the smiles on their faces. Just today when I was coaching the girls learned some new tricks and they were so enthused that they could themselves be so expressive. I was overjoyed to see them excited to show their families the new tricks they learned. Learning to dance is like being a baby bird hungry for the worm. It is dangling right in front of you and you can almost grab it.

Finally dancing is the world. It spins my universe and keeps me going. I feel inspiration and motivation to continue on with all of my goals in life. The feeling that overcomes is so unreal no one can experience the same things that I have. We all need that little step in our lives to push us through and make us believe anything is possible. Dancing is my answer. I will never stop no matter how old I get. Whenever their is music their is dance. Wherever their is dance their is me. Wherever I am their will be an experience of a lifetime. Live.Love.Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment