My Blog List

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Family!


Family, a single word that can pack a punch behind it. It can mean the difference between succeeding and failing. They show you love and affection no matter what sins we commit, or the problems we face. We can always have someone to fall back on in a time of need and that is when you need them the most. Without my family I would not be the person I have grown to be.

My mother means the world to me. She has experienced things no one can imagine but is still as strong as anyone can be. Whenever I am faced with a problem she is there to pull me through. She is the protector and will not let anyone harm her young. Mama bear is not afraid to come out if someone messes with her babies. Even though I may not like it she is not afraid to tell me no, especially when I hated her for it. She has the kindest heart and will help anyone in need. She tries to provide all she can for her family so we can have the best life possible. I feel that I cannot have a better mother ever. She is selfless, caring, loving, and can still be authoritative. I can truly say she is my best friend and I feel comfortable to tell her anything even if she won’t like to hear it.

My little sister is the biggest goof ball you will ever meet. She has the humor that will never die down. I can never have a dull moment when my little sis is around. Even though she does get on my nerves I still love her. I love watching her grow and admire the things I do. I can see the admiration in her eyes as she tries to copy what I do. She has already matured far past her level a seven year old should be at and I am happy to take the responsibility for that. Along with being funny, she had the most tender heart you can ever meet. She can rub your back when your crying, or give you the warmest heart to cheer you up. I cannot wait until she grows up and I can see what she will blossom into.

My dad is my twin. I am a carbon copy that was made into a female instead of a male. He has the best humor around and is passionate about whatever he gets into. He will not quit until he has reached his goal he has set to accomplish. We both are very loud and not afraid to speak our minds. If we have a problem with you we will let you know what we are feeling. Granted, sometimes that is bad but sometimes it is needed. Without my dad I would not be the loud, outgoing, crazy girl I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment