My Blog List

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rambling from a broken heart


Why did you have to do this to me? You made promises and memories were left abandoned. I am now haunted by the thing you did and am so hurt. Why would you do this to me? Why did you choose to leave and not stay here for me? Did you not consider how this would affect anyone but you? God you should’ve thought this through. I now am left without you and am broken apart. Did you not love me enough to stay around? You were there to support me and see me preform. We bonded over show choir which now will haunt me every time I sing. I break down crying with the last thought I have of you in your casket. I now always wake up frightened at night imagining the pain you felt. I wonder what you thought of. Did you think of me? Do you miss me? Was it really worth loosing your whole family?

I want you back. I want you to love me and not let me go. I want you to have thought this through and not walked away from the ones you loved. You were swayed by someone who didn’t even care. You were used and manipulated. You didn’t even get a chance to see me grow up. You don’t get to see me get married and have my children. Kaleigh was only seven. You left behind you children and grandkids. We all were here for you and were looking forward to the future with you. Please tell me why you did it. It hurts me so bad and I wish the pain would go away and you would come back. That I wouldn’t have to deal with the pain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment