My Blog List

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Death


The idea of death is the most evil thing ever created. It can destroy family’s, hurt people, and rob yourself of time with a loved one. I know this feeling very well. I have been robbed so many times of opportunities I had to spend with family members that it is so unfair. I just begin to ponder the idea of why god ever created the idea of death. No one knows what actually occurs when death comes around and we have no idea of what happens in this so called afterlife. I wish I could stop all of the feelings that come rushing along with the lose of someone we love.

I had my grandpa stolen from me last Tuesday night. He was so young and I had so many promises to still fulfill with him. He was an amazing, smart and caring man. His grandchildren ment the world to him and he would do anything to help us out. He always had the best humor and could always make us laugh. My grandpa was not always there but that was not his fault. He was stolen from me and robbed me of the time that I had left. Whenever I had time to be with him he always made it memorable for us though. Then that one call comes when you realize that they are gone. You don’t even know what to think and to fathom life without them.

As I was hit with this overwhelming thought of never talking to my grandpa again I started to hate myself. Their were always those calls that I didn’t want to answer because he would talk forever, or not go over and visit because we wouldn’t leave for hours. I would instantly take those precious hours and minutes back to be with him now. Once they are gone you realize all of your flaws and want to take them back but the worst part is you cant. Their were things I had never confessed to that now he will never know or he will never experience. We had promises made that were going to occur that never are going to happen. I just wish I could have my grandpa back and talk to him one more time. I would love to just hug him again, have him come watch me cheer, or see me preform in Happiness.

You never know when you are going to loose someone you love and you need to respect every precious moment that you have. Grandpa I will love you forever and always keep you in my thoughts. Rest In Peace, Larry Joseph Topinka.

No comments:

Post a Comment