My Blog List

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Evil is near


                Evil is surrounding us. The working of the devil had consumed people inside our world. They have taken loved ones and stolen their money. Families are being put in turmoil because some people are too selfish and cursed that they will do anything that they need to get what they want. The idea of people brainwashing and messing with someone’s emotions is so greedy and selfish that it makes me sick. We all need to acknowledge the problems we are faced with and expel these people we are being faced with. They are turning human beings into the non-living and they are now not able to continue on living with the people they love. They are stolen from our arms and we cannot do anything but deal with the aftermath.

                The one message I have to say is that the evil will get what they deserve and karma is a bitch. The evil that deprive people of family member that they loved and had much more time to spend with them will rot in hell. I hope they have a horrendous death and will lose everything they love. They should be threatened the death penalty and never be allowed any mercy. The idea that someone can steal the one you love and never have them back is horrid. Yet they can continue living and never have another worry in their life. I hope that they never see the daylight again and will never be able to breathe another breath.

                I was robbed the life of someone I loved because of this evil. I am now not able to see him, hug him, and have him see me do my activities I love. I am forever without a part of who meant so much. He will never breathe again and will never say my name. I will never get a phone call or a text. He always liked my Facebook posts and that will never be there anymore. All I want is for them to pay and me to have him back. The cruel reality of it is it wont happen. No matter how much wishing or praying he is forever gone. I lost a family member and he will never be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment