My Blog List

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Loving another.


Love is the most exciting thing anyone can experience. It will give you amazing butterflies and chills up and down your spine. It can make you blow smoke out of your ears and slap a girl for hitting on your man. It can make you cry a river of tears and then be so confused you have no clue what to do. Well I guess this is love, and we can’t live without it!

I am in love. In a love that has been on the emotional roller coaster we could say. We have fought, cried, laughed, and been so happy! I am in a good spot now where I sometimes have not been. I have made mistakes and through them I have learned who truly loves me and will always be there. With this relationship I can be totally myself. I can be wearing no makeup and a t-shirt and still be told I look beautiful. I can be crying and have someone tell me it’s okay. I can have a stomach ache and they will rub it for me. I can have a headache and will get kissed to make it better. This is true love. As I write this blog I think of all of the good times I have had. I feel these times have structured me to who I have become today.

I have been welcomed into another families home to grow and mature. They have helped me through tough times and gave me new people to have as a support system. I can now feel free to be me. I can enjoy my life and know I have someone to support me. My relationship is backed with parental support and the love of each family. The cousins love both of us, siblings adore, and in the end we adore each other more.

Through these years we have learned who we are. I can only be my full self around him and him the same for me. We complete that hole you are born with in your heart that you cannot fill without another. The lonesome feeling in life that you have until someone who is the right puzzle piece wiggles its way in. So everyone out there with an empty void you will find another who you can relate to and love forever. The person who will always be your support and will be there no matter what you need. The person who will someday get down on one knee and make your fairytale ending come true.

3 comments:

  1. Hey friendy!!! I like this post alot its super cute... funny that we both have our loves!!(: you guys can be jaclie or karlob and tanner and i will be sanner or tara...idk we will figure it out! Lol
    Ps. super excited for practice tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not excited for practice :(. This is really cute though. I think their was a part left out about the guy buying dinner. lol. Glad that our three couples are working so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is one of the best explanation of love/friendship. You honestly described everything perfectly. You really don't realize who your true friends are until something happens and you can see who is really there for you:)

    ReplyDelete