My Blog List

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sisters are awesome!


My sister is a unique human being. She is the youngest in the family but sometimes acts the most mature. She is the loudest but then can be quiet as a mouse. She can take everything in a literal sense or she can have the biggest imagination. Well guess what? I love her anyways and you cant have her!

Kaleigh was born seven years ago. We are ten years apart and I love it! When she came to be I was in awe shock, so excited I nearly peed. Come to think of it maybe I did alittle when I found out, just kidding! J Well anyways she is the best sister you could ever ask for! This munchkin who is so little I would probably say is my best friend.

Last night I got home from showchoir and open the door to find my little sister awaiting me. She said “SISSY SISSY, LOOKIE!” I look down and what do I see but a hole in her mouth. She lost a tooth and is very excited. Which as a kid so was i. Now here comes the most awesome part of the story. She is going to meet the tooth fairy I am told. My mom looks over at me and I look at my sister with a curious look on my face. Shes going to meet the tooth fairy? I never got to do that! That’s impossible I say! Well guess what! Its not! I learned from my sister that it is possible and it will happen! So all night she goes and struts around the house knowing she will meet her and I wont.

Now we do fight, but it is about stupid stuff. More like pointless stuff that doesn’t matter and we always still love eachother! So mother read this to little Kay Mai and let her be proud that she is on a blog! I love you little sissy! (Yes I did just call you sissy you butt! Or should I say lady gaga butt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment