My Blog List

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rockin the 70's


The 70’s are back! I hear a women say when I was out shopping the other day. I turn around and look to see what she is talking about. Well she was looking at the clothes in all of the stores filling Lindale mall. This random but accurate woman hit the point on the head. Crazy colors and random print is back in style!

This past weekend I went shopping at the mall. As I come up to American Eagle I see these must have jeans. They were purple with rainbow colored leaves on them and I thought they were the bee’s knees as they used to say. As I cruise the store I find even more vivid prints and colors to wear. I find a pair of blue jeans. Not like the denim blue jeans you would wear daily but the jeans were a color of teal blue! Instantly I grabbed them and knew I had to have them. I keep looking at the jeans and see another cool, crazy pattern. They were a tie-dye mix of light and dark wash jeans, to die for! Now, new (but yet old) jean styles may look cool but another thing to debate is, are they practical?

The answer to this obvious question is, depends on the person! Since the vibrant and weird combinations are hitting the style charts nice and high we could say they work. Yes, this is true because it doesn’t matter what you wear with them. From sweaters, tanks, even funky designs it all works. Then for the other side of the fact. Here is a key example, I saw hot pink skinny jeans and wanted them right away. Well neon colors are in for the summer but now its fall, so soon they will go out of style till next spring. Another point to think of is are you adventurous enough to take on the challenge. Are you okay with the bold prints and crazy pants? Are you cool with the mismatching of your outfit? If your answer is a no then don’t waste the money on the new jeans.

Now I’m not saying everyone that is not adventurous shouldn’t wear cool clothes, just tone it down a little. The tie-dye jeans might suit better than my beloved purple feather pants. Once you decide on what you want make sure you be proud of whom you are and rock your style! You own it girl!

 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment