My Blog List

Monday, September 10, 2012

i may be smalll but i can eat!


I am one small chick, weighing in at about 110 pounds. I’ll let you in on a secret though this little girl can eat! Every day about second period my stomach starts growling and I start to dig through my bag for my daily snack.
 I ate some peanut butter crackers and then I ate princess gummies. They filled me up for about one class period then again I was hungry. In Concert Choir today I started getting hungry again. Now today I made the fatal mistake of not listening during announcements. I had no clue of what was for lunch which is a horrible thing! When the boys are singing in choir I kick back and dream of a good meal for lunch. The bell rings and we are dismissed to go eat. I survey the options and decide on and go with main line. It was peperoni sandwich and it didn’t sound too bad until I get in line and get it. I sit back down in the choir room and take a nice bit and its cold. Freezing Frackin cold. I was so mad that I about flipped my lid! I starve all day to then get this! I have the stomach of a man not a girl! So i need fed!Then comes in my other friends and I see that it was a Pizza Hut day! I start to have the discussion with my friends how school food has gone downhill. First they cut back the amount of bread and meat we can have and substitute it with fruits and veggies. Don’t get me wrong I like my fruits but not in substitution for a roll or a nice piece of meat! Then the choices of the fruit and veggies are not the best. I walk up today and see this brownish muck on the plate and ask what it is and they say its Sweet Potatoes. I don’t eat Sweet Potatoes! Then after having us change the food we get they change the rules too! If you do not get a fruit or a veggie and or a milk they charge you more! Maybe I don’t want to eat that same nasty stuff today! To make it even worse they don’t let you know what you need to have or if you need to grab something more so that you’re at the correct level. Then my mother gets mad when she has to pay more money for the same ol crappy food that im getting. So officially school food LITERALLY sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment