My Blog List

Friday, January 18, 2013

Heart and brain..pull it together!


Your heart beat is a vital component to every human on earth. Without it we could not function, it determines how much blood gets pumped and how much we can feel loved. When the heart gets excited it races and when were heartbroken it burns. The heart is always there making a hidden clue to our life.

Recently I was put on a heart monitor because unfortunately my heart is not cooperating. It is not in the mood to listen to what is going on and keep me beating at a normal pace. There are two sides to what my heart is doing right now. One is that it cannot pump the right amount of blood accurately. I am struggling to keep it at a constant pace and it is constantly slowing down. Along with the slowing I get light headed and my chest will start to hurt. Why all the sudden am I feeling so much pain? I can literally feel the pain of my heart.

Now being the deep and poetic person that I am I begin to think what is my heart trying to tell me? It has to have a reason to be slowing down and causing me pain, then my mind starts to wander to abstract ideas I should not be. Is my mind trying to tell me that I am in emotional pain? Am I sad because I am deprived of seeing the love of my life due to life? Or am I just confused? These thoughts come running into my mind and make me endlessly confused. I then cannot get the suppressed thoughts out of my mind. I turn to my dreams to give me answers and all I get is me and my boyfriend being chased by vampires. What is that trying to tell me! My mind needs to be in sync with my heart I am telling you! This has to be the reason that I am malfunctioning! They are not cooperating together anymore!

So let’s hope that in the next month my heart can sort itself out and not freak out about what’s going on! All I have to say is that my heart needs a break and my mind can take the reins for a while! Maybe then I can get a break from this pain in my chest and my body can become in agreement of whats going on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment