My Blog List

Monday, January 28, 2013

BLOGGING..UGGGHH!


Blogging can be a joyous occasion and let us have a way to release stress onto the world. We can write about whatever we want or feel is necessary. It can be an entertaining time when you read others blogs and see what they have to say, or when people comment on a post you have made. I know I enjoy when I log into blogger and see how many page views I have received and I have almost hit 900 views. Looking at the spikes on the page of how many people from the United States and Canada have watched my blog. Then we hit this time of year, mid trimester when we begin to run out of ideas to blog about.

I cannot think straight! What have I blogged about and what haven’t i? What ideas can I steal from others and use as my own? How can I make a blog that doesn’t sound like a diary entry about my day? These are the constant flowing questions I hear when I come into AP Lang every day. So I have come up with some ideas to help you figure out new ways to keep on blogging for another four months, yes I said four months.  

1.       Steal others ideas. You know we have all done it. You read someone else’s blog and think “hey I can blog about that!” So try and use ideas of others and then make them your own. Add a personal experience to it or incorporate new thoughts for others to see another point of view.

2.       Use Argument and persuasion techniques to find new topics. If you can make a claim and argue about it then blog it. You will always receive comments on that and can keep on ranting forever.

3.       Be poetic with your writing. Compare seasons, make connections to daily life, or make analogies about common topics. If you can find a way to write creatively and express yourself you should be able to write about anything.

4.       Take the time to rant. You know you do it, and everyone else does as well. I get in a mood and just need to be able to let out my feeling on the computer. This prevents fights with parents, boyfriends, or friends. It also makes you feel a lot better about yourself in the end.

5.       Finally, give advice. If you have experienced something share it with others. You never know what others have gone through and you may see that sometime you will want the friendly advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment