My Blog List

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Hello Fellow Bloggers,
My AP Lang teacher gave us the assignment to “create a post about who we are.” So then the question came to mind of who am i? We all know its an easy queston to ask but not easy to answer. Sure everyone is going to say they are a nice and sweet person who cares for the world. Is that the truth, probably not. As I type I think of the quote by Demetri Martin. He states “I am a former baby and a future skeleton, and I am a distant future pile of dust.” This statement reigns so true to all. So now may I present who I am!

I am a daughter and a sister, a friend and a classmate. I am nice and caring to most people. Yes most, some people are annoying. I try to be a loyal and trustworthy child. I will admit I might not always be though. I am the girl next door with a lot of spunk. The girl who will never shut up, even if you try to tell her to stop. I am the girl who will dance down the hallways and sing random songs. Anyone with a frown upside down will be changed once im done with them because no one can resist laughing at me. I am the blondest brunette that you will ever meet but is very book smart to get her along the way.  

People can try to break me down but they can’t because I am everything to the world but at times can be nothing. Everything comes from nothing and ends in nothing. Right now im in the stage of everything but will soon become nothing. I am the strong girl who is not afraid to kick some A@#. The little one hundred pounder who is not afraid to defend what she believes in. 
 
I am the fashion diva. Who will never stop trying to find the perfect outfit. Might I add will never ever be found without makeup on until I’m dead. I’m sure once I’m dead I will still in spirit look good. I am self-conscious and hate to not be the best. The typical type A personality.
I am here nor there, nor anywhere, yes you shouldn’t see me I am at home on the computer. If you can see me then that’s awkward, and semi creepy. So GET OUT! Actually im out!
Peace Outtie,
Karr_dashian

No comments:

Post a Comment